Braplastic Sabadell is always oriented towards a quality hallmark and is focused at customer satisfaction.
This is only possible through the commitment and dedication of all staff to achieve 0 defects in each production we do.
The BRAPLASTIC SABADELL, SL management defines its quality policy as an integral part of the strategic lines of the company and undertakes to comply, to spread and to ensure compliance by all personnel.
These policies are translated into concrete and quantifiable objectives specifically treated according to what is described in the present Manual.
As a way of expressing its commitment to quality, the QMS of BRAPLASTIC SABADELL, SL is based on the standard UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 “Quality Management Systems”. To confirm that requirements of this standard are met and freely submit its Quality Management System to the certification scheme of an accredited certifying entity.
BRAPLASTIC SABADELL, S.L. quality policy includes all activities that are integrated into their QMS, being defined as follows:
– We are committed to carry out this service according to the requirements defined by the competent administrations and to adapt to the needs of our interested parties to give them a product according to their prospects.
– We also promise to comply with existing legal and regulatory requirements, in addition to continuously improve the effectiveness of our quality management system.
– We develop activities in line with the needs of interest groups, taking into account the prospects of our company.
– We guarantee that activities are reliable, effective and efficient for all interest groups.
– We are spending time and resources, taking into account the need to inform and empower sinterested parties and internal people about strategic issues.
– For all this, we want to give our customers a complete and agil service as a basis for their satisfaction, and be strict in the adaptation of our activity to the regulations that we apply.
This policy serves as reference framework for setting and reviewing specific and measurable targets, notified to the Organization and treated in a specific way according to what is described in this policy.